Instant Downloads Ordering Information
This page contains all the information you should need for ordering service data Instant Downloads.
- All Instant Download service data is provided as PDF files.
- The files do not have DRM or any other type of usage restriction technology. They may be copied or moved to different computers and printed
- To view and print them a PDF viewer program such as
Adobe Reader is required. This software is available for free if you do not
already have it installed on your computer. Many modern web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari can also open and print PDFs.
- This website requires you to create an account before or during the checkout process.
- You will be able to log into your account to track your order progress and download your data. The account also allows you to make further
- You can order and pay online by PayPal or by credit or debit card
via Stripe. Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and
- When you pay via PayPal or Stripe we only receive payment notifications. We can never see your full card details or other payment
- If you are in the UK you can order online and pay by post using cheque or postal order. Payment information will be given when you
complete checkout. This option is ONLY available for UK customers. Please allow up to two weeks for cheque clearance. Cheques must be made payable to
- Instant Downloads are delivered electronically as PDF files which you download from this website.
- Download links will be provided in your order history and by email when your payment has cleared.
- The download links will be valid for a maximum of ten downloads or attempted downloads.
- If you have problems with the download system please email us for assistance.
- No printed data or physical products will be shipped.
- When you have placed your order you will be given the order reference number. An order confirmation will also be sent to you by email.
- To track your order please log into your account, click "Order History", then click the specific order. The order status will be
displayed and download links will be provided once payment has cleared.
- When your data is available for download you will also receive an email containing the download links.
- If you pay using PayPal with funds in your account, or a credit or debit card via Stripe, and your payment is successful, you will be able
to download your data immediately.
- If you pay using PayPal with bank funds (eCheque) or if you pay by cheque or postal order, you will be able to download your data once your
payment has been confirmed as cleared. Note that PayPal eCheques take up to one week to process.
- For cheques sent by post please allow up to two weeks for clearance.
- Under the Consumer Rights Directive you have the right to cancel this transaction for up to 14 days after purchase.
- By commencing the download process you are giving your express consent to withdraw from these cancellation rights.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Paul Stenning, UK Vintage Radio and Television Service Data, Unit 1 Haywood Lodge Farm, Hereford,
Herefordshire, HR2 9RU, UK,
firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement
(e.g. a letter sent by post, email, or through this web site). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication
concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay,
and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the
same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a
result of the reimbursement.
Refunds and Replacements
- If the file you download is unreadable please try to download it again, perhaps from a different computer or internet connection. You have
ten download attempts available.
- If the data does not match your equipment and you have ordered for the correct brand and model number, please contact us. Please compare
the actual chassis layout and circuit diagram first though, as some service data also covers other models not shown in their titles.
- Refunds will ONLY be offered if the data does not match your equipment and we are unable to provide suitable data, or if the file is
corrupted or illegible and we are unable to deliver an uncorrupted version by email.
- If anything is not right, please email email@example.com. We will
aim to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
- We will not make unsolicited contact with you, nor will we pass on customer information to anyone else.
- We only use the personal information you provide for processing your current order. We will never use your email address or any other
information for any other purpose.
- When you complete your order you can choose to receive our occasional email newsletters (the default is not to receive them). You can
easily remove yourself from this list at any time.
Use and Resale Conditions
- You may not make copies of the data for use by anyone else, unless the person is repairing your equipment for you. You have purchased
the data for your own personal use only.
- You may make up to three backup or working copies of the data for your convenience and to protect your investment.
- You may not sell, resell or give the data to anyone else, whether in electronic or printed form.
- You may not make the data available for download from any website or via any other online method or system.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post: Paul Stenning, UK Vintage Radio and Television Service Data, Unit 1 Haywood Lodge Farm, Hereford,
Herefordshire, HR2 9RU, UK.
- The contents of this website are copyright © UK Vintage Radio and Television Service Data and Paul Stenning 1998-2021.
- UK Vintage Radio and Television Service Data is a trading name of Paul Stenning.
- Brand and model names used on this website are for identification only and may be subject to copyright, trademark, or other intellectual
property rights in favour of third parties. UK Vintage Radio and Television Service Data acknowledges those rights.
- Product images are for illustration purposes only.
- The content of this website will be updated from time to time and changes will be made to the range of products available for purchase.
Your purchase of any product will be subject to availability of stock.
- The laws of England and Wales will govern your use of this Web site.
- If any provision of this document is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of
the other provisions of this document and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- In all cases our maximum liability to you is the full purchase price you paid for the goods.
- Nothing in this document affects your statuary rights as a consumer.
Last updated 6th December 2020.