- In case of any query please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote your order reference number if your enquiry is about an existing order.
- We aim to answer all emails within one working day (Monday to Friday) but please allow us a few days in case of holidays etc.
- Because this is a part-time business we are unable to provide a telephone number which is available at consistent times. If you need to speak with us please email with your request and reason, and we will supply telephone or Skype contact details.
- Please do not contact us about data for equipment not shown on this website. All the data we have available is on the website. Any such emails will not be answered.
- We often receive requests to help identify equipment prior to purchasing service data. However we are unable to spend significant time looking through loads of service data to find a match. Please try to use other online resources for identification.
- The £1.99 individual service manuals are download products only, and are NOT available printed by post. Letters with cheques etc requesting printed manuals will not receive a response.
Contact and Company Details
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: Paul Stenning, UK Vintage Radio and Television Service Data, Unit 1 Haywood Lodge Farm, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR2 9RU, UK