- Vintage Radio Service Data will not make unsolicited contact with you via email, nor will we sell, rent or exchange customer information with anyone else for marketing purposes. We share relevant information only with those parties entrusted with the processing of your account and the fulfilment of your order. We have established procedures to protect your privacy - and we uphold them vigorously.
- All online payments including credit and debit card transactions are processed by PayPal or Stripe whose privacy policies are available on their websites.
- We only obtain information from you when you enter it on the ordering page, and we only request the information that is required to efficiently process your order. The entries marked with a * are required to allow us to process your order, other items are optional but are useful in the event that we need to contact you about your order.
- The only other item of information that is collected automatically is the IP address used for your current Internet connection session (this is for security and fraud prevention purposes only).
- When you complete your order you can choose to receive our very occasional email newsletters. This is an opt-in email list, meaning that you must tick the box to join the list (the default is ticked). You can easily remove yourself from this list at any time.
- We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
- We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
- This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
- The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce and certified by GeoTrust.