DVD-ROM and CD-ROM Ordering, Cancellation and Returns Information
This page contains all the information you should need for ordering DVD-ROMs and CD-ROMs.
- This website requires you to create an account before or during the checkout process.
- You will be able to log into your account to track your order progress. The account also allows you to make further orders quicker.
- You can order and pay online by PayPal or by credit or debit card via Stripe. Cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
- When you pay via PayPal or Stripe we only receive payment notifications. We can never see your full card details or other payment information.
- If you are in the UK you can order online and pay by post using cheque or postal order. Payment information will be given when you complete checkout. This option is only available for UK customers. Please allow up to two weeks for cheque clearance. Cheques must be made payable to Paul Stenning.
- DVD-ROMs and CD-ROMs are delivered FREE to anywhere in the world.
- Most orders are dispatched within two working days of payment clearing.
- However we ask customers to allow up to one week for dispatch in the event that any items are temporarily out of stock.
- If we are unable to dispatch within this period we will contact you.
- Orders are sent by post (air mail for overseas) and may be subject to postal and Customs delays which are beyond our control.
- UK orders are sent by Royal Mail Signed For.
- Orders to addresses outside the UK are sent by regular air mail with a signature on delivery where available.
- All packages to countries outside the EU will have a Customs Declaration label attached, showing the purchase price of the goods.
- Any Customs or Duty charges and any handling fees you may be charged are your responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- If the package is returned due to non-payment of these fees we will refund the goods price only less postage costs and any fees we are charged for the return, and will regard the order as cancelled.
- When you have placed your order you will be given the order reference number. An order confirmation will also be sent to you by email.
- To track your order please log into your account and click "Order History". The order status will be displayed.
- When your goods are dispatched you will receive an email detailing the items despatched, the carrier used and their tracking reference if applicable.
- You can then track the delivery process via the carrier's website using their tracking reference number.
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs may only be returned for refund under these cancellation rights if the sleeve or wrapper is still sealed. By breaking the seal you are giving your express consent to withdraw from these cancellation rights.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Vintage Radio Service Data, Paul Stenning, Box 170, 89 Commercial Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5RR, UK, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, email, or through this web site). To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
Returns and Exchanges
- If you wish to cancel the contract and return the goods for refund please refer to the Cancellation section above.
- Faulty DVD-ROMs and CD-ROMs may be returned for exchange for the same title only.
- If the product is faulty on arrival or fails within one month of despatch we will refund your return postage.
- Products which fail between one month and one year from despatch will be exchanged but your return postage will not be refunded.
- Products which fail after one year from despatch will be exchanged at a cost of £5.00 per disk. Please contact us to arrange this.
- Please enclose proof of purchase or your contact details with your return to allow us to find your order in our systems. If your contact details have changed since ordering please also supply the details at the time of ordering.
- If you did not purchase from this website you will need to contact the original seller as we will not be able to help.
- If anything is not right, please email email@example.com. We will aim to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
- We will not make unsolicited contact with you, nor will we pass on customer information to anyone else.
- We only use the personal information you provide for processing your current order. We will never use your email address or any other information for any other purpose.
- When you complete your order you can choose to receive our occasional email newsletters (the default is not to receive them). You can easily remove yourself from this list at any time.
Use and Resale Conditions
- You may not make copies of the DVD-ROMs or CD-ROMs or any of the data on them for use by anyone else, nor may you lend them to anyone else. You have purchased a licence for your own personal use only. If you sell or give away the DVD-ROMs or CD-ROMs you must delete or destroy all working copies, backup copies and printed copies of the data.
- You may not make the data in whole or in part available for download from any website or via any other online method or system.
- You may make up to three backup or working copies of the DVD-ROMs and CD-ROMs for your convenience and to protect your investment.
- When offering original DVD-ROMs or CD-ROMs for sale you MUST state the correct title of the DVD-ROM or CD-ROM and must include a link to this website in your description so that potential customers can see exactly what they are purchasing and make price comparisons with the price of new products. You may not sell your DVD-ROMs or CD-ROMs for a higher price than the price on this website at the time of sale.
- The contents of this website are copyright © Vintage Radio Service Data and Paul Stenning 1998-2017.
- Vintage Radio Service Data is a trading name of Paul Stenning.
- Brand and model names used on this website are for indentification only and may be subject to copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights in favour of third parties. Vintage Radio Service Data acknowledges those rights.
- Product images are for illustration purposes only. The appearance of the actual product may vary.
- The content of this website will be updated from time to time and changes will be made to the range of products available for purchase. Your purchase of any product will be subject to availability of stock.
- The laws of England and Wales will govern your use of this Web site.
- If any provision of this document is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this document and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
- In all cases our maximum liability to you is the full purchase price you paid for the goods.
- Nothing in this document affects your statuary rights as a consumer.